Форум начинающих поэтов. )(огоги

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум начинающих поэтов. )(огоги » Известные авторы » Переводы Библии, сравнение. Первое послание Иоанна

Переводы Библии, сравнение. Первое послание Иоанна

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

1 John 2

Christ Our Advocate

1My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin,(A) we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2(B) He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but(C) also for the sins of the whole world. 3And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we(D) keep his commandments.
4Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments(E) is a liar, and the truth is not in him,
5but whoever(F) keeps his word, in him truly(G) the love of God is perfected.(H) By this we may know that we are in him:
6whoever says he(I) abides in him(J) ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.

-----------------------------------------
1-е Иоанна, глава 2

1 Дети мои! сие пишу вам, чтобы вы не согрешали; а если бы кто согрешил, то мы имеем ходатая пред Отцем, Иисуса Христа, праведника;
2 Он есть умилостивление за грехи наши, и не только за наши, но и за грехи всего мира.
3 А что мы познали Его, узнаем из того, что соблюдаем Его заповеди.
4 Кто говорит: "я познал Его ", но заповедей Его не соблюдает, тот лжец, и нет в нем истины;
5 а кто соблюдает слово Его, в том истинно любовь Божия совершилась: из сего узнаем, что мы в Нем.
6 Кто говорит, что пребывает в Нем, тот должен поступать так, как Он поступал.

The New Commandment

7Beloved, I am writing you(K) no new commandment, but(L) an old commandment(M) that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard.
8At the same time, it is(N) a new commandment that I am writing to you, which is true in him and in you, because[a](O) the darkness is passing away and(P) the true light is already shining.
9Whoever says he is in the light and(Q) hates his brother is still in darkness.
10Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him[b] there is no(R) cause for stumbling.
11But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and(S) walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
12I am writing to you, little children,
   because(T) your sins are forgiven for his name’s sake.
13I am writing to you, fathers,
   because you know(U) him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young men,
   because(V) you have overcome the evil one.
I write to you, children,
   because(W) you know the Father.
14I write to you, fathers,
   because you know(X) him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young men,
   because(Y) you are strong,
   and the word of God abides in you,
   and you have overcome the evil one.

-------------------------------------------------

7 Возлюбленные! пишу вам не новую заповедь, но заповедь древнюю, которую вы имели от начала. Заповедь древняя есть слово, которое вы слышали от начала.
8 Но притом и новую заповедь пишу вам, что есть истинно и в Нем и в вас: потому что тьма проходит и истинный свет уже светит.
9 Кто говорит, что он во свете, а ненавидит брата своего, тот еще во тьме.
10 Кто любит брата своего, тот пребывает во свете, и нет в нем соблазна.
11 А кто ненавидит брата своего, тот находится во тьме, и во тьме ходит, и не знает, куда идет, потому что тьма ослепила ему глаза.
12 Пишу вам, дети, потому что прощены вам грехи ради имени Его.
13 Пишу вам, отцы, потому что вы познали Сущего от начала. Пишу вам, юноши, потому что вы победили лукавого. Пишу вам, отроки, потому что вы познали Отца.
14 Я написал вам, отцы, потому что вы познали Безначального. Я написал вам, юноши, потому что вы сильны, и слово Божие пребывает в вас, и вы победили лукавого.

Do Not Love the World

15(Z) Do not love the world or the things in the world.(AA) If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16For all that is in the world—(AB) the desires of the flesh and(AC) the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.
17And(AD) the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

------------------------------------------------

15 Не любите мира, ни того, что в мире: кто любит мир, в том нет любви Отчей.
16 Ибо все, что в мире: похоть плоти, похоть очей и гордость житейская, не есть от Отца, но от мира сего.
17 И мир проходит, и похоть его, а исполняющий волю Божию пребывает вовек.

Warning Concerning Antichrists

18Children,(AE) it is the last hour, and as you have heard that(AF) antichrist is coming, so now(AG) many antichrists have come.(AH) Therefore we know that it is the last hour.
19(AI) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for(AJ) if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out,(AK) that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
20But you have been(AL) anointed by(AM) the Holy One, and(AN) you all have knowledge.[c]
21I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth.
22Who is the liar but(AO) he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is(AP) the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
23(AQ) No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. 24Let(AR) what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then(AS) you too will abide in the Son and in the Father.
25And this is the promise that he made to us[d]—(AT) eternal life.
26I write these things to you about(AU) those who are trying to deceive you.
27But(AV) the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and(AW) you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and(AX) is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.

----------------------------------------

18 Дети! последнее время. И как вы слышали, что придет антихрист, и теперь появилось много антихристов, то мы и познаем из того, что последнее время.
19 Они вышли от нас, но не были наши: ибо если бы они были наши, то остались бы с нами; но они вышли, и через то открылось, что не все наши.
20 Впрочем, вы имеете помазание от Святаго и знаете все.
21 Я написал вам не потому, чтобы вы не знали истины, но потому, что вы знаете ее, равно как и то, что всякая ложь не от истины.
22 Кто лжец, если не тот, кто отвергает, что Иисус есть Христос? Это антихрист, отвергающий Отца и Сына.
23 Всякий, отвергающий Сына, не имеет и Отца; а исповедующий Сына имеет и Отца.
24 Итак, что вы слышали от начала, то и да пребывает в вас; если пребудет в вас то, что вы слышали от начала, то и вы пребудете в Сыне и в Отце.
25 Обетование же, которое Он обещал нам, есть жизнь вечная.
26 Это я написал вам об обольщающих вас.
27 Впрочем, помазание, которое вы получили от Него, в вас пребывает, и вы не имеете нужды, чтобы кто учил вас; но как самое сие помазание учит вас всему, и оно истинно и неложно, то, чему оно научило вас, в том пребывайте.

Children of God

28And now, little children, abide in him, so that(AY) when he appears(AZ) we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his(BA) coming.
29If you know that(BB) he is righteous, you may be sure that(BC) everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.

Footnotes:
1 John 2:8 Or that
1 John 2:10 Or it
1 John 2:20 Some manuscripts you know everything
1 John 2:25 Some manuscripts you

-------------------------------------

28 Итак, дети, пребывайте в Нем, чтобы, когда Он явится, иметь нам дерзновение и не постыдиться пред Ним в пришествие Его.
29 Если вы знаете, что Он праведник, знайте и то, что всякий, делающий правду, рожден от Него.

Вы здесь » Форум начинающих поэтов. )(огоги » Известные авторы » Переводы Библии, сравнение. Первое послание Иоанна

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz